Wednesday, July 13, 2011

LAURA ...TO THE RESCUE

This post is dedicated to Laura!
This lovely lady's life has improved because of my sister Laura. Laura asked if there was anything she could do to help the people over here and I told her everybody needs reading glasses, their eyesight is not good. So Laura got some glasses and found a way to get them here. She went and found many reading glasses with "bling". This beautiful woman gave me 3 kisses and smiled with pure happiness and I felt like I was a hero, but the real hero was my sister who sent them here. She is the unsung hero hero in all of this. She has also sent books for our English class because I said we needed them, so once again she finds a way and here they are in the Congo. Laura consider yourself "kissed" many times over, because I have given more glasses out and with every pair I give out I get a big kiss of thanks! I will try to get more pictures as I give them away. I love you, Thanks for all you do! xo xo xo!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

How wonderful!

Aubrey Hatch said...

That is so awesome. Go Aunt Laura! I want to send things to Africa, I guess I should be more dedicated in finding a source to get something there! I'll have to ask Laura for her secrets. :) Cute glasses, so happy they found a home.

Bluebird & Company said...

I agree, Laura is a saint. And Mary Poppins.:)

USSBeltHam said...

What a cute post...I love that! The world really is full of Angels!

AnnDeO said...

Yay Laura, and her fabulous style, because who doesn't love reading glasses with bling.